OzzyGaming
Smokey

To the Part-Time Streamers and Full-Time Streamers of Ozzygaming (Hope you enjoy)

Welcome People

All night I've been busting my ass to get something out for the community that I thought would be nice, I've never seen the community have something like it. I thought we could use it as part of the content team I thought I would design something that we can use for podcast or maybe for someone else to use, So here it is please give me some feedback.

Google Drive Under @Ryan King name
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15WO3cRP_hYduvyUZOvauYydVplQ39M6z?usp=sharing
^^^ Download then Above ^^^

Non Animated Version

IEeqqo1.jpg

xNcsSKw.jpg

CcPK11m.png

CjWr1XP.png

vXw0aiU.png

S6QS8uT.png

Animated Version

Made by Smokey

Edited by Smokey
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, Smokey said:

i might be banned but i still here and i gave it to the people of ozzy to use

the fact you still have this for people to use after being banned, let alone putting the effort in to make it speaks heavily of the person you can be. hope you get a chance to come back

• thumbsup 2

8 hours ago, revolt| Mr Lispy said:

the fact you still have this for people to use after being banned, let alone putting the effort in to make it speaks heavily of the person you can be. hope you get a chance to come back

I second that motion!!!!!!

• thumbsup 1

• Executive

I can assure you Ozzy (and the staff team) have nothing against Smokey. It is unfortunate what happened but it's always good to see him poking his head in. He and the rules may not have got along perfectly but he's still a lot of fun to watch streaming - I would recommend it if you see him online on twitch.

• Like 1
  • thumbsup 3