OzzyGaming
WARHEADS

Hey guys

Hey everyone, my name is Sam, I'm from WA, and have been looking for a role play server in Australia for a while. I work for a local shop, love hiking, camping and caving, off work I'm a volunteer with fire brigade and SES, and working my way up to as a lieutenant. Also working my way to be a career firefighter. I'm hoping to join the police force in this community soon.

• Executive

Hey mate! Glad to see you around :D

Nice to have another firefighter to add to the ranks (There are a few of us here)
Make yourself at home, get cozy and have fun! Just don't trash the place

Have a chat to any of our staff on teamspeak or on discord if there is anything you want help with

28 minutes ago, The Silverback said:

Hey mate! Glad to see you around :D

Nice to have another firefighter to add to the ranks (There are a few of us here)
Make yourself at home, get cozy and have fun! Just don't trash the place

Have a chat to any of our staff on teamspeak or on discord if there is anything you want help with

Cheers mate, and even though i wrote that i want to join the police, but also keen for fire service as well

And i reckon its gonna be a great time!

On 6/17/2019 at 4:02 AM, WARHEADS said:

Hey everyone, my name is Sam, I'm from WA, and have been looking for a role play server in Australia for a while. I work for a local shop, love hiking, camping and caving, off work I'm a volunteer with fire brigade and SES, and working my way up to as a lieutenant. Also working my way to be a career firefighter. I'm hoping to join the police force in this community soon.

Who is this weirdo? I bet he falls off roofs a lot... ­ƒÿü