OzzyGaming
cheech

Experienced User from GTA:SA

Hi, I have found Ozzygaming and thought this would be the best suited community for me to join. I live in Queensland and I'm an enthusiast for roleplaying different types of character wither it's criminal or law abiding.

One of my first experiences with GTA Life comes from LS-RP which was a renowned server in San Andreas but after that community divided years ago I left and removed myself from this type of gameplay, ever since the only genre I've played in FPS and BR and I'm really sick of Fortnite at this point. I hope to receive a warm welcome and can't wait to be apart of the community! :D

Edited by cheech-oz

Thanks guys! Yeah @Rockwell I signed up to LS-RP 7 years ago and loved it before leaving 2 years ago, only problem was that it wasn't Australian so my ping was terrible - OG looks like my new home for roleplaying GTA :D

I'd like to share some screenshots and a video with you guys from GTA:SA, and I can't wait to create some memories here!

98v1Hrv.pngCEDSQVs.png

A2Tj3mA.pngNANniZz.png

Here's to a new chapter and as I said, can't wait to start creating new memories here boys!

14 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

I was a part of Italy Mafia @cheech-oz had the same problem loved it though ping sucked balls. haha, again this is NOTHING like SA-MP though it would be goooood to have more people that know sa-mp stuff to RP with

I've seen @theubiman streaming over the past few days and seen what OG has to offer, I seen it's nothing like SA-MP but I'm willing to give it a shot regardless :D Plus GTA:V and VOIP actually makes this a lot better in my opinion, it's just a standard of roleplay that varies.

On LS-RP I was in Los Locotes, CWA XXVII and EMS - if you're ever down to chat Rockwell just hit me up on Discord!