----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Jason Spitzer
----------------------
Defendant Name
Police Force, Officer 202
----------------------
Claim
I was charged with Criminal threats towards x2 ems personals and kinapping, i completely deny these claims as i was just defending myself from 2 Tiprats, i was attacked by 2 individuals after they stole my motorcycle in paleto, i then managed to defend myself and make both of them unable to fight me anymore with my hands and no leathals, i saw ems and rufuesd the EMS to treat the two individuals due to they're disrispectful and Tipratty actions, after a while i was approched by 2 officers that detained me and put me into custody, they held me in custody with no evidence while they tried to scower the streets asking for people "experience" i asked the officer for the EMS coresign where i was denied that information and wrongfully put into prison with an addition to my criminal record.
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Dear Judge Chris Pierce & Mr Jason Spitzer,

The New South Wales Police Force does not believe that this case should proceed to a trial. Within the Law Book, it states that individuals and their legal representatives have seven(7) days to contest a charge. The date that Mr Spitzer was charged was the 22nd of August 2021 and lodged this booking a full thirteen(13) days after this. The NSWPF generally advises officers to hold evidence for a week and we believe as such that any evidence relating to this matter has most likely been destroyed. Unless Mr Spitzer can prove that there were exigent circumstances preventing him from lodging this booking, it should be dismissed with prejudice.

Regards,

ArthurJ-signature.jpg

Inspector Arthur Johnson

Prosecutor, New South Wales Police Force

3 hours ago, Goliath2093 said:

Dear Judge Chris Pierce & Mr Jason Spitzer,

The New South Wales Police Force does not believe that this case should proceed to a trial. Within the Law Book, it states that individuals and their legal representatives have seven(7) days to contest a charge. The date that Mr Spitzer was charged was the 22nd of August 2021 and lodged this booking a full thirteen(13) days after this. The NSWPF generally advises officers to hold evidence for a week and we believe as such that any evidence relating to this matter has most likely been destroyed. Unless Mr Spitzer can prove that there were exigent circumstances preventing him from lodging this booking, it should be dismissed with prejudice.

Regards,

ArthurJ-signature.jpg

Inspector Arthur Johnson

Prosecutor, New South Wales Police Force

The law book only mentions a time of 7 days for a Bench Trial and Bail hearing, nothing in relation to how long a client may lodge a claim. With in saying that, I will be making a recommendation to the law council members to put a definitive number to prevent the situation from occurring again.

Thank you.