----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Dean Hooper
----------------------
Defendant Name
NSWPF
----------------------
Claim

The New South Wales Police Department Charged my client Dean Hooper with possession of illegal firearms. The police pulled over Mr Dean and his friend for speeding Mr Dean being the passenger. Once the police realised my client's friend had a warrant out for his arrest the Police did a Code 5 stop on Mr Dean and his friend.

Mr Dean got taken out of the car and barraged by multiple units with assault guns drawn and aiming at my client to intimidate him into submission

previous to my clients arrest and during his arrest my client made no attempt to act hostile towards any police. Whilst my client was being arrested he got asked for his id and complied with the police

My client was then unlawfully searched. My client would like to sue the NSW PD for his Wrongful Conviction, Lawyer Fees, Damages And Losses and would also like the fine, and also his record expunged of the incident.

----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Edited by xd pax
Spelling

Dear Mr. Paxton or Whomever else it may concern,

The New South Wales Police Force acknowledges receipt of this court booking but would like to point out some administrative errors that we believe should be addressed before this issue is further considered.

The claim made raises both criminal (the criminal charges laid against Mr. Hooper) and civil issues (accusations of excessive force and claims for damages resulting from said excessive force). These are entirely separate matters and can not be heard in the same court.

The NSWPF Prosecutors Service advises Mr. Paxton to withdraw this booking and instead issue two new separate bookings. One of these bookings should be for a civil suit where Mr. Hooper is the complainant, and the New South Wales Police Force is the respondent and the other a criminal case where the New South Wales Police Force is the Plaintiff and Mr. Hooper the defendant.

If any involved parties have any questions or comments about this response, the NSWPF Prosecutors Service can be reached through the government Discord communications system.

Regards,

Inspector Arthur Johnson

Police Prosecutor

New South Wales Police Force

P.S In future bookings and/or correspondence, please ensure that the name of the legal representative is clearly included so that direct contact is simpler.

Thank you for your patience in this case.

After careful deliberation, this case will be trialed as a criminal case from the onset. After the criminal case, the client may then request a civil trial relating to any damages regardless of the outcome of the criminal trial.

The trial date will be 8th September, 1900 *7pm* Server Time.

If there are any questions please feel free to email me via Discord - Penthrox#0001

Mr. Paxton,

The NSWPF will require some clarification on what charge your client actually wishes to context. Mr. Hooper has committed a large number of offenses, many of them that could be the one in question. To assist you, a copy of Mr. Hooper's record has been provided, with the charges that may be the one in question highlighted.

Please respond as soon as it is possible for you to do so.

Regards,

Inspector Arthur Johnson

Prosecutor

New South Wales Police Force

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884329817577766962/885109161556332564/Criminal_Record_of_Mr_Dean_Hooper.docx

Your Honnor, @Penthrox

Due to no information provided of when this happened we were unsure which charge was being questioned.
We have confirmed and worked out which charge is being contested.

We have been unable to confirm the arresting officer and when they would be free.
The officer is not free until Friday.

We request a new time of
10th September, 1900 *7pm* Server Time.

This would be to allow our officer to attended.

Regards,
Assistant Commissioner Mitty King

Edited by Mitty

Due to the lack of information provided by the client in relation to a specific charge on a specific date, I will be finding in favour of the NSW Police Department.

The information time extension was provided, yet nothing was provided to me.

This case is now resolved.