----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Pitt Langley
----------------------
Defendant Name
New South Wales Police Department
----------------------
Claim
The New South Wales Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division has charged my client with using a vehicle as a weapon after complying with police orders to leave the scene of an incident. Whilst in the process of leaving a police officer has stepped foot in front of my client's vehicle and after seeing so my client has avoided the police officer. After leaving the scene the police made no obvious effort to arrest my client who was waiting at a distance for the incident to be delt with. Whilst waiting for the incident to be delt with my client was barraged by multiple units with assault guns drawn and aiming at my client to intimidate him into submission, previous to my clients arrest and during his arrest my client made no attempt to act hostile towards any police on scene. Whilst my client was being arrested, he asked repeatedly the reason he was being arrested and was only given a reason once unnecessarily tasered and detained. My client was then unlawfully searched which then led to his breach of probation. My client would like to sue to NSW PD for his Wrongful Conviction, Lawyer Fees, Damages And Losses and would also like the fine, strike removed and also his record expunged of the incident.
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Hello,

The Department of Justice sees your request.

I will forward this for consideration by the NSWPF.

I will allow 48 Hours for the NSWPF initially respond here and then we will push forward with a court booking.

Thank you

Judge Chris Pierce

@Narutaku