----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Archie Mynx
----------------------
Defendant Name
Police Department
----------------------
Claim
I Terrell Law Jr, representing my client Archie Mynx. Archie was in Paleto Bay hanging out by himself on the beach when a vehicle pulled up next to his vehicle whom he did not know. He pulled out a gun because they were going to rob him while having the conversation undercover tesla pulled up and srt jumped out the vehicle. My client Archie put his gun right away and put his hands up to surrender him self when they pointed the guns at him. He was then processed by SRT unit and told him he was under arrest due to the other party moving the bodies into the ocean. He was then searched by the SRT without permission, where they found 5 bumps of cocaine. They then processed to charge him with accessory to murder when he had nothing to do with the other party. He was then put on probation by CID detective which lead to CID coming into my client's work place and finding a .50 cal pistol and getting raided, which one thing lead to another and my client losing over millions worth of stuff in his apartment by illegal search. My client was in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is no evidence that he was involved in the situation to began with. My client's rights were stripped away from him.
My client is looking to get the charges removed, remove from probation, compensation from illegal raid and lost items and maximum compensation from the police department.
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Hi Terrell,

Thank you for your court booking. NSW police have been made aware of this contest of the charges laid against Mr Mynx. Please make yourself available for a chat in the next few days - I will be reaching out on email.

@Narutaku, please contact me when you are available so we can have a date booked in to hear this matter.

Kind Regards,

Jake Masters

Judge

Department of Justice

To DOJ,

It's hard to process what is above due to it having no structure at all but I will endeavour to do my best with it.

On the count of "Accessory to Murder" we can understand why this would be wanted to seen in court.

Saying that the client pulled a gun because "they were going to rob him" is hearsay. He may have thought he could have been robbed however this wasn't the case and in the eyes of the law is still having a firearm in public. This does give the officers PC to take the firearm and search the suspect as well the charges being laid against Mr Mynx on the count of Accessory to Murder.

In terms of the "illegal" raid of his property, Mr Mynx was well aware of the terms of his probation and that being in breach of them would lead to this. The precedent has been set that being in breach of your probation will lead to a raid and search of your property.

Apart from the charge of Accessory to Murder which I can understand why they wish to consent this, all other things brought to this case are irrelevant and pay no factor to anything then a disgruntled man who is unhappy about his own actions.

Regards,
Assistant Commissioner Mitty King.
NSW Police Department.

@Maybe@KnowledgeLaw

My client pulled out a gun when the other vehicle showed up (The suspects). He didn't know what was going on. Then the SRT in a personal vehicle showed up. He did not know they were cops but as soon as they got out of the vehicle he put it away, put his hands up and complied with everything right away. "Saying that the client pulled a gun because "they were going to rob him" is hearsay" would be a contradiction to the statements provided by the police that they saw a body pulled from the vehicle next to my client's vehicle and in fact also saw a body pulled from my vehicle. So the reason for searching is not because he had a gun but my client is being accused of being involve with the other party that was committing the crime. Now the PD is saying they searched him because he had his weapon out is contradicting.

The PD charged my client with accessory to murder but no other charges were filed that very day. If he is not guilty of the accessory to murder than my client would not be put on pronation. If my client wasn't put on probation that day, He would not have been violating his probation. Under that tense he was illegally search and his apartment raided by CID. This is all a chain reaction and one thing led up to another from the whole accessory to murder charge he had.

Regards,

DOJ Lawyer Terrell Law

@Maybe@Mitty

Edited by KnowledgeLaw

Just now, Maybe said:

Hello Gents,

best this is argued in court. Can everyone please advise of their availabilities for the next week.

Kind Regards,

Judge Jake Masters

Department of Justice

I am available tomorrow through Thursday anytime.

Hi,

It has recently come to my attention that Mr Mynx has recently passed away.
My condolences go out to him and his family.
With this new information there would be no need for court case to go ahead.

Regards,
Assistant Commissioner Mitty King.

@Maybe@KnowledgeLaw

• thumbsup 2