OzzyGaming
GoodGamingYT

FiveM Crashing on this server only

Hey, so this is actually more for a friend of mine as my computer has an okay time running the server, but we dont understand why his computer crashes on the server about every 30 minutes after opening the game, he has done what everyone has suggested me in the past, set your textures and everything else to normal, and we try to play but we cant have a substantial RP because of it, At one point it stated that it crashed because it failed to fetch the Nissan 180SX roof. This problem has only happened on this server and everything he has tried doesn't work, can i get some suggestions?

Hello goodgamingyt,

FiveM Crashing on this server only

"You should really not say that your friend has only crashed on this server unless your friend has played all 9411 server and growing"

• Maybe you could try this fivem do a crash report then upload it to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in your upload report crash code.
  • You can try the ozzygaming discord https://discord.gg/J4BhWH support room it may help.
  • if you would like more support try looking into the crash report code or contact https://www.ozzygaming.com.au/support/

You could try this
!!! IMPORTANT !!! Clear your cache to avoid any unforeseen game issues. !!! IMPORTANT !!!

How to clear your cache:

Edited by Smokey

hey, My recommendation is to lower the Screen resolution and play in windows full screen also set FiveM Priority level to high Should improve The game and stop it from crash so often

Thanks Jordo

granted that it crashed due to the 180 roof, id recommend emptying your cache.
I dont believe fivem does a great job of veryfying mod content effectively and thus it could be corrupted and causing the issue.

Also crashes are found in the same place as the Cache under the log files, might be worth looking through it

Edited by revolt| Mr Lispy