OzzyGaming
Exactly

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and would like to introduce myself my name is JM I am 32 years old, from Tasmania" recently moved".

I have never played the Rp version of GTAV, I saw someone streaming this and I am in love.

Could anyone please educate me on either how to play with the OzzyGaming server or what steps I should be looking at doing.

I really want to be a Police Officer but I can see you guys require a few question being asked, would those questions affect the fact that I have never played on the server?

Thanks

Regards

JM

Edited by Exactly

Hi Exactly, I would suggest that you firstly read the rules thoroughly so that you know them literally back to front. As well as this, try and play the server for around a week, which should help you to get to know the community and comprehend these rules (this isn't mandatory, but it would help with your application). While you're playing, head down to the Job Center and pick a job you like, then have a look at the job guides on the forums. After a week or so, send in an application to join the police.

If you need any help at all, please feel free to contact me via the forums, discord or in-game! Hope you enjoy everything the OzzyGaming community has to offer.

All the best,

Johnny

Police application link:

Job guides link: https://www.ozzygaming.com.au/forum/55-guides/

FiveM rules link:

Edited by Johnny

Welcome!

I hope you've been enjoying your time in the server and that you've been finding your way around alright. :) People are pretty helpful, so if there's anything you may still need help with. There are plenty of ears and eyes around. ;)