OzzyGaming
Easywayy

Hi I am Easywayy! (Calvin Klein)

Hey guys,

Introducing myself here. I am pretty impressed by OzzyGaming so far. The staff and management, server support/updates and help desk has been nothing short of amazing. When I was first looking for an Australian-based FiveM server (couple weeks ago), I scouted forums of various servers to see if they are active and being taken care of. I sure wasn't wrong when I decided to join and be apart of the OzzyGaming community.

I do have previous role-play experience from SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer) on Next-Generation Gaming Role Play server. That was server was widely popular and I was hooked on it big time. Sadly it did die out as time went on. I missed it a lot , now coming back onto GTA V RP, it's something I can enjoy again.

It was a bit confusing at first, however a few veteran players has made my welcoming much easier and I hope I can return the favour to newer-ish players by helping them out too!

Hopefully I see you guys out there!

Easywayy

Hey mate! Welcome to the Ozzy Community!

Hope you have found it enjoyable so far, it is a great community.

If you ever have an issues or questions, don't hesitate to go to Helpdesk or ask questions on the forums! Myself and other are always happy to help!

Hope to see you around soon!

All the best.