Defendant Name
New South Wales Police Department
----------------------
Claim
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Edited by pinejack
Documents

Response to Libby Moretti-Capone's statement

At this stage I have not yet received any notice from Mr. Pitt Langley in regards to a change of Counsel for this case. Until this has been clarified with the client and official notice has been provided by them, I would like for court proceedings to proceed as is.

Regards,
Blake Weathers

Thank you Counsellor, I have a corporate contract with Mr Langley, and he has opted to stay with DoJ. Please see below, for confirmation. The contract is commercially sensitive, and therefore I will not provide the details, however Mr Langley has indicated that he wishes to stay with DoJ and honour his contract.

unknown.png

Edited by TianiBee

Good Afternoon all,

The DOJ has approved the hearing of this appeal.
Appeal date has been laid down for Friday the 28th of January 2022 at 19:00 AEDT

The Judges/Justices presiding will be as follows;
Justice Morgan Freeman

If the event the Judge cannot make the appeal Justice Evan will sit in absence.

Matter of Pitt LANGLEY VS NSWPF
Charge:

- Evasion of Police (x1)
- Possession of an illegal firearm (x1)
- Accessory to Armed Robbery Bank (x1)

Full evidential disclosure is to be submitted to all parties by Tuesday the 25th of January 2022 at 23:59

A full witness list that either party wishes to call on the day of appeal must be provided to Justice Freeman by Tuesday the 25th of January 2022 at 23:59
Any evidence provided beyond the above date will NOT be heard on the day of the appeal.

Regards,

Edited by PandaKazii

Dear Chief Justice Morgan Freeman and whomever else it may concern,

I am writing to inform the court that the New South Wales Police Force has discontinued proceedings and "dropped the charge" of Accessory to Armed Robbery (Bank) against Mr Langley. Mr Langley's legal representative was informed of this by written correspondence at 9:52 PM on the 24th of this month.
Mr Langley's criminal record has been updated to reflect this change. The NSWPF has made an apology to Mr Langley and has, in the same correspondence as mentioned above, undertaken to refund (from its budget) Mr. Langley the full amount of the fine that was issued to him for said charge.

Regards,

Jake Pawar

Chief Superintendent Jake Pawar

Prosecutor, New South Wales Police Force