----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Josh Hunter
----------------------
Defendant Name
NSWPF
----------------------
Claim
The police used unnecessary lethal force; I have dashcam footage that there was no need to use lethal force. The plaintiff was shot as I was on the ground unarmed; the police did not attempt to bring me in peacefully. If a peaceful attempt were made, I would have come quietly, instead of due to the police actions and me fearing for my life. Both parties fired shots. I want to sue the police for unlawful lethal force and request that the "Use of An Illegal firearm" is expunged from my record as I would not have used a firearm if the police did not open fire on me as I was down on the ground with no weapon out.
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Edited by Z3R0
miss spelt

Hello Josh,

The Department of Justice sees your request.

Can you please contact me via discord email: Penthrox#0001

I would like to have a conversation relating to your application for a court case.

Thank you

Judge Chris Pierce

Edited by Penthrox

After speaking with the complainant, it has been decided that the case will be answered by the NSWPF.

For clarification, the alleged incident occurred on the 18/7/2021 around the time of 2000 hours.

NSWPF can you please have a prosecutor respond.

@Narutaku

Thank you

Judge Pierce.

Hi,

I will speak to the arresting officer to get more information.
However to poke holes in there argument.
"If Peaceful Attempts were made" This is vague and bad line. Officers aiming there service weapons if they feel the need to do so safety.
Clearly the Plaintiff "Josh Hunter" was armed with an illegal weapon so officers needed to act in a manner that protected themselves and others in the area.
" If a peaceful attempt were made, I would have come quietly, instead of due to the police actions and me fearing for my life."
To highlight he is admitted here that he resisted arrest.

Regards,
Assistant Commissioner Mitty King.

Hi,
Based off the information provided by the officer and the own statement given in the booking.
I don't see how this can be contested in anyway.
However if they wish to make a mockery of Justice and waste time we can see this.
Regards, Assistant Commissioner M. King

Hello,

The court system is there to ensure that all citizens can receive an unbiased overview of a situation they believe they are wrong done by. This is not considered a waste of time or a mockery of justice as this is exactly what the court system is for.

The court case will continue at the set time above.

Thank you

Judge Pierce

Due to some confusion relating to the matter of the case being civil or criminal. I have granted a 24 hour extension to the case. The case will now be heard on the 28/7/2021 at 2000 (Server Time).

The case will be heard as a criminal case. If the case goes against the PD, I will then hear any civil claims for compensation against the PD.