----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Mona Allen
----------------------
Defendant Name
New South Wales Police Department
----------------------
Claim
My client, Mona Allen has been charged for the possession of an illegal firearm after a local shootout at the petrol station located at 366 in Little Seoul. She was at the gas station getting fuel when a local started shooting at her, and ended up incapacitating her. Unknown to my client, there was a kidnapping of an officer at the same gas station in the minutes before her arrival. She was then taken away by an officer in tacitcal gear and searched after she had committed no crimes or was wanted for crimes. She was then taken back to Mission Row Police Department where she requestd a lawyer. We are wishing to dispute the charges laid on her, and wish to have this matter resolved as soon as possible
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

NOTICE OF MOTION FOR SUMMARY DISMISSAL

AFFIDAVIT OF

Leah Evans
27th June 2021

Filed for
NSW Police Force

Plaintiff(s)
Mrs Mona Allen

Defendant
NSW Police

Grounds for dismissal:

The plaintiff claims that there was an illegal Search conducted on her person.

This claim is false and misleading as the plaintiff was on scene of a major hostage situation, where multiple people had been shooting (police, locals and civilians).
This can be proven by the statement given by the Counsel for the Plaintiff indicating that the Plaintiff herself had been involved and needed medical aid.

Although I sympathise with Mrs Allen for coincidently being involved in this scene, Police arrested everyone on scene at the time and all present were detained and searched due to the nature of the crime being committed in the area.

Due to Mrs Allen's proximity to the crime being committed, the fact she was involved at the scene gave police grounds and probable cause to search Mrs Allen's person.
There is no weight to Mrs Allen's claims therefor is a frivolous claim that lacks any arguable basis.

Kind regards,

774024699_signature(2).thumb.png.2cc48644a9ba2c9f6ea93e2752fca152.png

NSW Police Prosecutor & Counsel for the Defendant

To whom it may concern,

Due to Mr Embershard not being present at the assigned court date this case was requested to receive judgement in the appellants absence and the verdict was decided.
I'm sure @Maybe will be more than happy to advise the parties involved and the public on the outcome of this case.

Kind regards,

Leah Evans
774024699_signature(2).thumb.png.2cc48644a9ba2c9f6ea93e2752fca152.png

Edited by Narutaku

Hi Aurelius,

I apologies for not finalizing this earlier, however the matter was heard in your absence. After reviewing information provided to me by POL Prosecutor, I do agree that the search was lawful, and any substantial charges as a result of the search are therefore valid.

I do sympathize for the plaintiff, as it does seem to be a case of "wrong place, wrong time". Due to the events that were occurring at the time, police were within their rights to search an incapacitated member of the public, so they are able to sort out through the victims and the perpetrators of the crime.

I am available for any further queries via email, however this matter is now closed.

Kind Regards,

Judge Jake Masters

Department of Justice

@pinejack

@Narutaku

Edited by Maybe