OzzyGaming
HOLMZIE

buggy server?

Hey Guys,

The last couple of times i have played, it has been quite annoying, as my game always bugs out when i press ESC or go to my inventory. I cant click anything or even exit the game. I have to end process thru task manager, in this process i have lost my car and isnt in any impound or storage. it has happen the last 3 times treasure hunting as well, i have to spend 30 mins trying to found a car.

its a bug if you click INV and esc at the same time you get stuck, staff know about the issue and I am sure they are going to fix it and that's why we have restarts as well to stop the server from having "fluffy pockets" or crashes

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Listo said:

Using the /VSYNC and /CLEAR commands every so often will improve how smoothness of your game/UI

This is a bit of an urban myth.

/clear simply clears the chat of all messages, this may improve the smoothness of the chat UI (note, none of the other user interfaces will be "sped u'p" by doing this).

/vsync just re-syncs your client to the external mumble voip server and plays no part in performance/smoothness

• thumbsup 1

It also depends if you have other chrome programs open, if you use chrome as a web browser.

Additionally, if you use Google Chrome, disabling the following in the browser system settings seems to also mitigate the issue

Settings on chrome ( 3 dots ) , click on advance on the bottom and you'll see

"Continue running background apps when google chrome is closed"

"Use hardware acceleration when available"

Most search engines have this, I think/

• Like 2

On 4/24/2021 at 8:06 AM, Suboofa said:

It also depends if you have other chrome programs open, if you use chrome as a web browser.

Additionally, if you use Google Chrome, disabling the following in the browser system settings seems to also mitigate the issue

Settings on chrome ( 3 dots ) , click on advance on the bottom and you'll see

"Continue running background apps when google chrome is closed"

"Use hardware acceleration when available"

Most search engines have this, I think/

Do we uncheck them box's or make sure they are checked?