OzzyGaming
CubixNZ

TeamSpeak3 Addons - Hot Keys, In-Game Overlay, Dark Theme, Radio FX/Clicks

TeamSpeak Overlay in FiveM/Other Games

Description:

Displays in-game overlay for the current channel you're in: Channel users, who is talking, who is muted etc

Direct Download the Program+Addon Installer here TS3notifer.eu

Warning: This work around for a Teamspeak Overlay can cause your game to crash several times when launching, but will work after the 3rd or 4th launching of the game. The error code is "panda-echo-fanta".

Instructions:

1. Download and install the Program + Addon Installer. It will search for the current version of TS3 you have installed.
  2. During the installation process, when prompted, install the TSNotifier Helper Plugin addon for TS3. Once finished close the installer.
  3. Restart/Launch TS3, go to Tools > Options > Addons. Enable TSNotifier Helper Plugin (it should be enabled by default).
  4. Open TSNotifier Program from your start menu - It will open and go to your icon tray.
  5. Right click on the icon in the icon tray, for options and settings. Under General > Enable Start with TS3.
  6. Edit the gamesettings.ini and copy and replace all the text from here into the document that opened: https://pastebin.com/P8TKgLTu
  7. Save and close the document
    1. This enables the overlay for FiveM as it is not configured as default game.
    2. You may need to restart your computer to finish setup.
  8. Right click on the icon in the icon tray, Change/Customise settings for colours and positions as you prefer.

Notes:

1. Don't quit/close the TSNotifier program in the icon tray if you're in-game. It can cause game crashes.
  2. You may also need to adjust the window/borderless and full screen settings of FiveM game itself if the program doesn't work initially.

Example:

lIPRFx4.jpeg

Hot Keys to mute microphone/Speakers and Volume (RECOMMENDED)

Description:

Set hot keys to mute your microphone or speakers and toggles to increase or decrease TeamSpeak volume.

Instructions Microphone Mute toggle:

1. Open TeamSpeak, go to Tools > Options > Hot Keys.
  2. Select Microphone > Toggle Microphone Mute.
  3. Then click "No hotkey assigned" and then press the key you want to assign. I have mine set to the "Numpad /"

Instructions Speaker Mute toggle:

2. Select Speaker > Toggle Speaker Mute.
  3. Then click "No hotkey assigned" and then press the key you want to assign. I have mine set to the "Numpad *"

Instructions Speaker Mute toggle:

These hot keys will increase and decrease the master volume by 1dB, which will appear on the lower left of TeamSpeak.

2. Search "Master Volume"
  3. Select "Increase Master Volume" > Then click "No hotkey assigned" and then press the key you want to assign. I have mine set to "Page Up"
  4. Select "Decrease Master Volume" > Then click "No hotkey assigned" and then press the key you want to assign. I have mine set to "Page Down"

(Note: When using speed limiter in a vehicle in FiveM, Page Up/Page Down will also toggle your vehicles speed. This doesn't bother me too much but I find these to be a good combo for this.)

Dark Theme for TeamSpeak (RECOMMENDED)

Description:

Dark theme for TeamSpeak 3 - Save your eyes when you're gaming at night or in a dark room! Browse their other themes for personal preference.

Download Dark theme from MyTeamSpeak.com

Instructions:

1. Download and install the theme.
  2. Restart/Launch TS3, go to Tools > Options > Design. Under Theme, choose the new design you've installed.

Example:

F6ECXx5.png

Realistic Radio SFX Addon

Description:

Makes selected TS3 Channels sound like audio is being transmitted over realistic police radios.

Download from MyTeamSpeak.com

Instructions:

1. Download from the link above and Install the addon.
  2. Restart/Launch TS3, go to Tools > Options > Addons. Enable Radio FX.
  3. Right click on the channel(s) you want this addon to be applied to and select Radio FX.
  4. A new window will open with the option to Enable/Disable the addon in the top left.
  5. Change the settings around based off user preference. Default options are good enough for most people.

Radio Clicks

Description:

Adds a brief radio click sound when you or others transmit in TS3 (only you hear these clicks). Applies to all channels until Disabled/Enabled.

Download here rom LCPDFR.COM (Video Example on link)

Instructions:

1. Download from above link.
  2. Right click on the TeamSpeak 3 Icon and "Open file location".
  3. Got o Sounds folder > Default folder.
  4. From the downloaded folder, drag and drop the two audio files over to the Default folder, replace them and exit out of the file browser.
  5. Restart/Launch TS3, go to Tools > Options > Playback. Then Enable self mic clicks and mic click for others - enable/disable these based off personal preference. Enable/Disable these when you are on/off duty - turning them on will result in you hearing the clicks across all channels in TS3.0x9fzJO.png
Edited by CubixNZ
Added hot keys section