OzzyGaming
JJ West

Greetings Everyone!

Hi, my name is JJfromtheWest.

My Roleplay Name is James West.

And i am "from the West".

I am a 'older' player within the Community. A bit of back story:

I first joined the OzzyGaming Community in 2015 and i have been here for over 3 years!

(I am a Ozzy Veteran)

On OzzyGaming, back before FiveM on the Arma 3 Altis Life RP Server i was a Police Officer and i was one of the most active and respected Officers in the force. :)

Through 'hard work', determination and activity, I eventually worked my way up through the police ranks and eventually became the coordinator of the Ethical Standards Division (Internal Affairs) and at one stage i was fortunately even given the opportunity to become the Police Commissioner, which i accepted.

I have been very active on the community and i was recently here until the Arma 3 Server went down again, i then went on a bit of a break and i have now returned.

For the last week and a bit i have been playing on the Ozzy FiveM Servers (had some game problems, but i am back now) and i plan on being online most nights mainly as a Police Officer.

So i just wanted to officially re-introduce myself to the newer and older members and say hello to everyone and i look forward to joining and interacting with you all in FiveM.

"Let the RP begin!" ;)