----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Tony Sykes
----------------------
Defendant Name
Officer 238 Marcus Gracia
----------------------
Claim
I was in the process of buying a Porsche 911 RS Turbo. I got it max checked at a mechanic and a strike check, I sent a message to the Police and I got a reply quickly saying "No strikes mate." So I decided to buy the Porsche for 0k + my GT63 which is about .1 million of value. I had the Porsche for a couple days and I had decided to upgrade to a new car so I decided to sell my Porsche, I found a buyer and was going to sell it for .1 million. He wanted it strike checked and max checked and took it to LSC which Officer Simon was there who got a strike check and found out that it did in fact have a strike 2 months ago on June 29th I believe he said.
So now my Porsche has lost 1/3 of its value, now about 0k worth which is a huge loss to me as I had trusted the Police and decided to make my purchase due to the incorrect information which was provided to me by Officer 238.
I would like to either have the strike removed or have 0,000 in compensation for my losses. If these requests cannot be met, I'd like to work out some sort of compensation as my loss is quite high.
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Edited by Frankston Salesman
added police officers name (not sure if spelling is right)

On 8/28/2021 at 4:34 PM, Frankston Salesman said:

Frankston Salesman's Court Booking
Application ID #9892
Submitted on 08/28/21 at 04:34:56 AM

----------------------
Plaintiff Steam Name
Frankston Salesman
----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Tony Sykes
----------------------
Defendant Name
Officer 238 Marcus Gracia
----------------------
Claim
I was in the process of buying a Porsche 911 RS Turbo. I got it max checked at a mechanic and a strike check, I sent a message to the Police and I got a reply quickly saying "No strikes mate." So I decided to buy the Porsche for 0k + my GT63 which is about .1 million of value. I had the Porsche for a couple days and I had decided to upgrade to a new car so I decided to sell my Porsche, I found a buyer and was going to sell it for .1 million. He wanted it strike checked and max checked and took it to LSC which Officer Simon was there who got a strike check and found out that it did in fact have a strike 2 months ago on June 29th I believe he said.
So now my Porsche has lost 1/3 of its value, now about 0k worth which is a huge loss to me as I had trusted the Police and decided to make my purchase due to the incorrect information which was provided to me by Officer 238.
I would like to either have the strike removed or have 0,000 in compensation for my losses. If these requests cannot be met, I'd like to work out some sort of compensation as my loss is quite high.
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Good Evening Frankston,

I would advise you contact a lawyer if you have not done so already, to seek a civil court case for compensation against Police if you so wish to do so.

I would recommend you contact lawyer Alana Rose.

Regards,

To Whom it may concern,

The New South Wales police force request the case be dismissed immediately due to the plaintiff not following up with the manor in a suitable amount of time.

Regards,

Sergeant Jake Pawar

Prosecutor

New South Wales Police Force