----------------------
Character Name
Chris Pierce
----------------------
Criminal Record (N if none)
N
----------------------
Why do you wish to become a Judge?
I wish to become a judge to help with the increasing work load of cases that are starting to occur. I believe that I have a fantastic understanding of the law and how it is applied in our fair state. I have the drive and passion to seek the truth out and for the correct judgement to be awarded based on merit and not bias.
----------------------
What do you think the role of a Judge is?
The role of a judge is to approach the law by the book and the administer the law by the book. That means hearing testimonies, calling witnesses, deciding what is admissible, addressing any questions from either counsel or clients, ensuring that NO bias comes to a decision, make fair decisions based on the information provided and to be fair and kind to all.

The judge has a lot of power to administer these cases correctly and I would like to think that I am honest and fair to all regardless of their standing.

• thumbsup 1

hank you for taking the time to submit an application.

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been...

ACCEPTED

Please speak to a law council member about getting your appropriate introduction´╗┐´╗┐ and training before commencing duties´╗┐´╗┐. You can easily seek out a Judge by joining Teamspeak´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐ (ts.ozzy.life) and joining the District Courtroom.