----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Sean Law
----------------------
Defendant Name
Police Department
----------------------
Claim
I got my vehicle out of the garage, drove about 200 feet. There was someone shooting at the Sandy Garage. SRT unit took down the person that was shooting and pointed a gun at me. I got out of my vehicle to ask why they are pointing the gun at me when I have not done anything wrong. I am literally going to go landscape. As I was walking back to my vehicle and got back in I got bean bagged by the SRT units. I asked them why they bean bagged me and they said I shot out of my car when there was no bullet holes in my vehicle and I am trying to explain to them I am just going landscaping. There were about 10 people standing in front of Sandy Garage when it happened and I was the only one targeted. I was illegally held against my will by the police and taken back to Sandy police station. I was held for about 30-40 mins inside the cell for doing absolutely doing nothing wrong. I was given the fine for 00 for failure to show ID. I explained to them that my ID was in my vehicle they shot me out of and taken from for no reason. I want the officers who detained me for no reason punished and I was the amount I lost from landscaping and ptsd from this whole ordeal.
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes