OzzyGaming
revolt| Mr Lispy

Mr Lispy Signing In

Hey all!
Just realised i haven't officially introduced myself. Some of you may remember me back from the Old Ozzygaming Altis life days and others may know me as one of those military players in the game the last few days.
As the name suggests, i'm Revolt| Mr Lispy (Scruffy Charles, James Macintosh, -GEN- James Murphy in game) and i'm just a fellow aussie bloke with a lisp that froths playing for RP.

A bit about me:
I used to be a fellow KOTH admin on team revolt for Arma3 and used to spend most of my spare time playing either ozzygaming altis life and Strayagamings invade and annex. after some old events i quit Ozzy for awhile to pursue more time on Strayagamings I&A and dabbled a bit in their Altis life. After these memorable times i ended up where i am now... playing and staffing on a GMOD DarkRP server. during that time i've spent a lot of hours ducking around with friends. I currently live in Melbourne VIC but am moving to Jyndabyne NSW very shorty to pursue my current work goals at Perisher. i'm 21 and love gaming and snowboarding.

Hit me up in game to chill out or even to join me in some military RP or to Duck around!