OzzyGaming
Uncle Chair (Darien)

Looking for work

Hi

My names darien and im having a hard time finding a good job in the city, i have had alot of experence with 7 years of managment exprence in automotive sales, 2 years working for myself and really want to work for a business and help build a buissness to be open more and complete more trading, i spend alot of hours from 7pm to 12pm working hard at what ever i do, if anyones looking for work and to keep the buissness open i am happy to give anything a go and also great with helping with future employees and recuitment, so if your looking for a hard and dedicated worker let me know and ill be happy to help ­ƒÿÇ

• thumbsup 1

Hi there Darien! Welcome to the city of Ozzy.

My character name is Brian and I manage PDM the vehicle dealership in Down-Town Los Santos. We would love to have to chat with you if you are seeking employment. Please join our discord and get in touch with us https://discord.gg/Z4NbnNjYzs

Alternatively drop by the store and say G'day and we can catch up over a coffee.

Hope to see you around!

• Executive
On 11/6/2022 at 11:02 PM, Uncle Chair (Darien) said:

Hi

My names darien and im having a hard time finding a good job in the city, i have had alot of experence with 7 years of managment exprence in automotive sales, 2 years working for myself and really want to work for a business and help build a buissness to be open more and complete more trading, i spend alot of hours from 7pm to 12pm working hard at what ever i do, if anyones looking for work and to keep the buissness open i am happy to give anything a go and also great with helping with future employees and recuitment, so if your looking for a hard and dedicated worker let me know and ill be happy to help ­ƒÿÇ

Get a job you lazy bum.

On 11/8/2022 at 3:19 AM, Vandelay said:

Hi there Darien! Welcome to the city of Ozzy.

My character name is Brian and I manage PDM the vehicle dealership in Down-Town Los Santos. We would love to have to chat with you if you are seeking employment. Please join our discord and get in touch with us https://discord.gg/Z4NbnNjYzsau

Alternatively drop by the store and say G'day and we can catch up over a coffee.

Hope to see you around!

This invite is no longer active. Are you no longer hiring? Or do you not play anymore?

Edited by CirLott