Plaintiff Name
Alana Rose
----------------------
Defendant Name
NSWPD
----------------------
Claim
Court Summary:
On the 13th of September 2021 my client Anthony Martial inquired about a strike on his Vehicle at Benny's Garage.
The vehicle in question is Mclaren Senna S19, Plate: YOUNGN

Details:
In this interaction Officer [207] Osiris Mendez checked the CAD and verified the vehicle plate belonging to Anthony Martial.
Noting that the vehicle had a single strike recorded against it.
The CAD only showed that the vehicle was striked the previous Friday the 10th of September 2021.
Following this statement my client asked if there was any information relating to an offense that would warrant the strike.
The officer provided that there was no recorded information regarding any offense.

Dispute:
The lack of recorded charges against my client do not meet evidentiary requirements of striking the vehicle and should therefore be removed, in accordance with the law.

Settlement sought:
Removal of strike on Vehicle Mclaren Senna S19 Plate: YOUNGN.
----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Good afternoon,

Department of Justice has reviewed this matter along with NSW Police. It has been confirmed that this strike was applied as a clerical error.

it has been deemed that it was not an appropriate strike. The strike will be removed from the vehicle.