OzzyGaming

Hello Ozzy Team,

I was wondering if there was any sort of way of going into a free camera or being able to get some sort of in game recording capture to edit videos/montages of car meets, crimes, promotional videos etc. I feel that it would be very beneficial for promoting the Ozzy Gaming server as a whole and could be very handy for orgs, police and ems to advertise and promote the server. It would also be a cool way to share our experiences and events in a more professional manner rather than just having clips of things happening via Medal.tv .

Thank you,

Kelvin Sheenan   a.k.a Maori Piano.

I recommend using something like OBS a free recording software. If you need a program to edit you can either use the wide variety of Adobe apps or if you would like a much cheaper way i would recommend DaVinci Resolve 18.  

On 5/24/2023 at 7:54 AM, Mista Drifta said:

Hello Ozzy Team,

I was wondering if there was any sort of way of going into a free camera or being able to get some sort of in game recording capture to edit videos/montages of car meets, crimes, promotional videos etc. I feel that it would be very beneficial for promoting the Ozzy Gaming server as a whole and could be very handy for orgs, police and ems to advertise and promote the server. It would also be a cool way to share our experiences and events in a more professional manner rather than just having clips of things happening via Medal.tv, or playing video poker here - https://betpokies.com/video-poker

Thank you,

Kelvin Sheenan   a.k.a Maori Piano.

Windows 10 has an inbuilt screen recording software. Have you tried it?

Edited by CirLott