Steam: Finn (ID64: 76561198259070301) TeamSpeak: Finn Discord: Finn#3333
----------------------
Character Name
Aiden Madgwick
----------------------
Link to your OzzyGaming player profile
https://fivem.ozzy.life/player/110000111cf655d
----------------------
How many hours have you played on OzzyGaming's FiveM server?
----------------------
What do you think the role of a Lawyer is?
I believe the role of a Lawyer is to provide legal representation to a client (individual) or entity as well as give legal advice in regards to a legal problem or case/complaint the client is trying to make or has. Lawyers must be able to look at the facts of the situation/case/complaint impartially and provide sufficent advice/representation to their client that is most of the time able to benefit the client/entity. This isn't always the case, however, and there will be times where you may lose the case for your client or let your client there is not much you can do, however, you should fight to the best of your abilties with regards to the law. As a Lawyer you must be able to explain the situation with regards to the law to your client and how it applies. Being able to provide clear instructions to your client is key as well as making sure your client is aware of what is happening. We must act with integrity, although we give them legal advice they do have the final decision on what they want to do. Understanding the law and the protocols that are in place is also extremely important as well in order to give the best advice that is as accurate as possible. This is what I believe is the main role of a Lawyer.
----------------------
Have you recieved any formal warnings or ban on the server?
No
----------------------
Do you have any legal experience? (Ozzy, other servers or IRL)
Yes, I do have some legal experience on other roleplay games, in particular being an attorney and judge and presiding over cases impartially as well as arguing cases for clients with their complaints.

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application.

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been

ACCEPTED

Please speak to a Law Council member regarding training and access to your work systems. You can easily seek out a Member by joining Teamspeak´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐ (ts.ozzy.life) and joining the DoJ Lobby.