OzzyGaming
LordRudloff

Introduction

Hey everyone!

I'm LordRudloff known as Edward Dew on the server I'm new to rp and decided to giveit a go after watching so many diffrent streamers play it I hope to learn new skills and happy to be involved with trying out anything at all.

LordRudloff

• thumbsup 3

22 hours ago, LordRudloff said:

Hey everyone!

I'm LordRudloff known as Edward Dew on the server I'm new to rp and decided to giveit a go after watching so many diffrent streamers play it I hope to learn new skills and happy to be involved with trying out anything at all.

LordRudlof

As Finn said above welcome man!,

Your in for a great time if you play the server right, it's sometimes a hard start but try and get someone that knows what there doing to take you through the basic starter things in city. But in a nutshell get a job like trucking to start, then progress to treasure hunting after you get a jet-ski. Thats the perfect way to get some money behind at the start for cars etc.

But remember to enjoy your time and possibly get a look into getting whitelist jobs (mechanic, cop, ems, car dealer, club work etc) as it shouldn't just be a $$ grind.

At the end of the day it's all your choice how you RP just make sure your enjoying it. Feel free to DM on discord if you need have any questions!

• Like 1