OzzyGaming
taine

Crims using police amour.

Would be cool if non-police characters could use police body armour. It is a grind to get and really hard to get police armour as crims. I understand having things in place like not been able to drive/steal police cars but this seems a bit scuffed especially in the rp pov that crims cant wear police amour.

Howdy if you are seeking access to armour Civilians / Criminals have access to things such as Bump and Molly. Police armour is for police so it really does not make much sense for a civilian to have it especially since Bump and Molly do the same thing plus more. Also keep in mind rule 3.8.

By having it the way it is, it introduces roleplay avenues such as: either going out and fabricating it yourself or approaching a person/group of people and working out deals to purchase the bump/molly off them. I appreciate it that it can be a bit of work to fabricate it yourself, but that's all part of the criminal underworld, right?

I would enjoy having some sort of purchasable bullet proof vest even if it provided say 50% armour in order to provide some protection. Having it provide half armour % would still provide incentives for persons with a high motivation to engage in hostile RP to seek out existing avenues for the full armour amount.

This also would potentially allow non criminal players to obtain some protection for a price (being a money sink consumable) which may benefit the economy.

Just my thoughts.. :)

On 9/9/2021 at 9:03 AM, CubixNZ said:

By having it the way it is, it introduces roleplay avenues such as: either going out and fabricating it yourself or approaching a person/group of people and working out deals to purchase the bump/molly off them. I appreciate it that it can be a bit of work to fabricate it yourself, but that's all part of the criminal underworld, right?

Part of the criminal underground, let me steal police cars then.