OzzyGaming
zappy33

Hey im new here

Hey I'm new here, I would like to get on and play with people and meet new people. I use to play a lot of AMRA 3 RP. How do I download the MOD or how do i go about it. I tried the quick start but it says I have no permission to view the topic. I did read that you have to play as a regular member before you can become an EMT. My friend currently told me that the server needs emt's and me being an emt would like to become one in the game. Thanks hope to see you guys out there.

• Executive

Hey mate, Welcome!

Download the FiveM Mod and go from there, its a pretty simple setup! Check out their website for the download and guide on how to do it.

As for joining EMS, there are some requirements to this. Check out the EMS application by hovering over the 'Applications/Reports' tab, and then click on 'FiveM EMS'.

2 hours ago, The Silverback said:

Hey mate, Welcome!

Download the FiveM Mod and go from there, its a pretty simple setup! Check out their website for the download and guide on how to do it.

As for joining EMS, there are some requirements to this. Check out the EMS application by hovering over the 'Applications/Reports' tab, and then click on 'FiveM EMS'.

Thank you so much.