OzzyGaming
Zaydan

The Return of OzzyGaming Rewards!

• Executive

ozzy_rewards2.png

G'day Gamers ­ƒæï

Today I am excited to announce the return of OzzyGaming Rewards! This is our program of giving away freebies and prizes to those who support the community. We will be running things a little differently this time around and I'll run you through how it's going to work below.

Platsub_200.png

To be in the draw you must be a current OzzyGaming Platinum subscriber. Being a subscriber automatically puts you into the draw each month with no further action required by you. *Banned members are ineligible.

Each draw there will be a winner and two runners up (2nd & 3rd), a total of 3 people each month. Winners will be drawn on the last day of every month and be announced via Discord. The first draw will be held on November 30.

Now for the prizes...
This time around winners will get to choose their own prizes. There will be a list of all the available prizes on offer each month and each winner in order (1st, 2nd, 3rd) will select which prizes they want. Once one of the prizes is claimed, it is no longer on the table for the next winner to choose. The winner will get to choose 3 prizes and each runner up can select 2 prizes each.

For the first month, the prizes on offer are:

• 2 x 1 Month of full Queue Skip
  • 1 x 2500 XP on the job of your choice
  • 2 x 1000 XP on the job of your choice
  • 1 x $250,000
  • 3 x $100,000
  • 2 x (Limited Edition Vehicle TBC each month)
  • 2 x $20 Webstore Credit
  • 2 x $10 Webstore Credit

(Prizes subject to change each month)

For Example...
The winner could select 1 month of queue skip and 2x $20 webstore credits ($40). 2nd place could then still choose 1 month of queue skip, but wouldn't be able to choose a $20 store credit and so on. The runners up will be told what prizes are remaining when I contact them. So if you win and wanted to be greedy by taking 2 full months of queue skip for yourself, you can do that too. ­ƒÿë

This is a big thank you project to give back to all the subscribers who go the extra mile to help support the community. We really appreciate your time and support and hope this is a little something to make your time more valuable. If you have any feedback I'd love to hear it!

You'll hear from me at the end of the month to announce our first 3 winners. ­ƒÅå

--
Zaydan
OzzyGaming Community Manager

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • ree 3
  • thumbsup 6