- In Game Name: Kian Stewart
- Steam Name: Aaron Mellow
- Discord Name: Aaron Mellow#1483
(In Character Questions)
- How long have you been on the Island: I have been in the city for roughly 2 month's but I have been roleplaying since 2016 on Arma 3 and on many FiveM servers back in 2017 and 2018.
- Tell us about yourself and what you usually do on the Island (previous jobs etc.) I am always someone who puts in 110% into everything I do no matter what the job is I apply for. My Character's background is a 26 year old man who had recently retired from the police force as a senior constable at NSW Police Department, he was one committed fellow who loved everything about his job but wasn't able to agree on something's. Within Kian leaving the police force he need to find another place to work and usually security is the closet job to police.
- Why do you believe you are suitable for a job in the Executive Protection Service: I personally believe I am suitable for this job as, I am someone who will always try their best to their ability meaning I will help someone just as much as I need help and like i commented before I will never put 90%, 100% into a job it will always be 110% because I want to be able to show that I am able to be part of this Job. My 3 goals to achieve during my journey within E.P.S would have to be; Maturity because without maturity you are not able to demonstrate you are capable of being part of the job you do, my second goal would have to be showing respect to others so I can be treated exactly the same, my third goal would be to just make everyone smile when they see me go on duty patrolling. Why do I believe i shall be part of this job well I have been part of many different Jobs and I am always committed to do my best.
- Do you understand that at certain times in this line of work that your life may be on the line: Yes I completely understand my life will be on the line in certain situations, but I will never back away from that situation I will do my best till police are able to arrive on scene and direct me through on what to do.
- Do you agree to wear a Uniform: Yes i completely agree to wear any thought of uniform, as I need to be able to represent who I am part of.
- Should your application be successful, Do you agree to participate in a training session to see if you are suitable for this line of work: I do believe my application should be accepted but that is for you to decide. Yes I will also agree to participate within any training session if I am accepted. Heads up: Also sorry for any wrongful spelling and punctuation or grammar, I have two learning disabilities, Dyspraxia and Dyslexia. Kind Regards
Aaron Anthony Mellow