Hello everyone, this changelog will consist of the fractured updates since the last recorded update. In other news, we now have two new developers @Snipes-Murphyand @Delexical so please welcome them if you haven't done so already!
- Icons for Tool and Ammo containers for the inventory HUD.
- Added Casino DLC Casino mapping.
- Various anti-cheat measures.
- A death/incapacitation check for the phone, and the inventory.
- Tequilala job
- Executive Protection job
- Night vision goggles - you can buy these from the hardware store, they are toggleable by using the item.
- New character creation HUD - this is now more streamlined and should offer less buggy clothing options for newer players/current players.
- Court house
- Bike stands to Mission Row PD and Bolingbrook Penitentiary.
- New jail system. Watch this space as more changes will be coming.
- The ability for Thompsons Auto Sales and Salvage to chop NPC Vehicles, more information on his later.
When selling drugs, players will now receive a small gift, these gifts will have their respective advantages/disadvantages we will let you figure out the disadvantages...
- Joints will regenerate your health.
- Bumps will give you unlimited stamina for a period of time
- Mollys will give you armour.
- Brand new Police cuffing animation, looks very cool.
- Beekers vehicle deleter marker is now invisible.
- Black market store gun prices have reduced.
- Inventory dropping has been removed, and in its place is destroying items. This will notify nearby players through the use of a forced /me to combat pesky people dropping items whilst they are being held up.
- Invoices are now character specific
- Inspectors of the Police Force now have their snipes back (Not sure what happened there).
- Toggle player ID's is now bound to "Shift + U".
- Galaxy Nightclub has received some exterior updates.
- Businesses should now all have phone applications.
- All dealership showrooms now show their respective vehicle rotations.
- Airlines now have a vehicle delete point at LS International airport
- Diving/Light Diving suits now look like diving suits.
- Painting booth door at Bennys has been removed to allow for some more space In the shop.
- Tackle range has been reduced.
- Mining has been buffed.
- Landscaping job
- ATMS. Players must now get out of their vehicles to use them.
- Traffic to a certain extent, vehicles shouldn't spawn in large piles anymore.
- Various buggy animations that allowed people to glitch through walls.
I am sure there are many more changes I have missed, I will add them as I remember them.