Game Testers Wanted -  Arma 3 Exile Mod

5b3054c056d63272366091.gif.3a4e5c88acb68a9ee3d966056a32ab42.gif

Hey Everyone,

For a while now we have been working on a new project to stand alongside our other offered game servers. A dedicated team of people have been working hard to ensure this new project is up to scratch for release and that we can make it the best we can for you to enjoy.

Do you want early access to our Exile server? Then continue reading! 

We are almost ready for release but we need your help. We are looking for a group of reliant, honest and trustworthy people from the OzzyGaming Community to become QA (Quality Assurance) testers for this new project to help guide the finished result into a smooth and successful launch.

Our QA testers will be expected to answer questions, pitch ideas, discuss thoughts and concerns, fill out feedback forms and be actively engaging with the project and other QA members during the QA time. If you are selected, you will be informed either by email or through teamspeak.

If this interests you, please click HERE and submit an application to be a part of our QA Team.

large.exile-patron.jpg.9fa40689d50cb8dda0ba7f2ba7a695b1.thumb.jpg.3a0db8591b5ca285c385d903bbb2768b.jpg

*Just note, the dates are an estimate and may change 

• Like 2

Superkeen to see what's in store. Hopefully (no offence) it won't be a generic server. I think there's enough out there ;) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BroBeans said:

Superkeen to see what's in store. Hopefully (no offence) it won't be a generic server. I think there's enough out there ;) 

This is exactly why I started the project originally. Every server I played on was just too generic. Parachute in, run around for a few minutes, find a MAR 10 and then kill some AI missions. Then you have an ifrit in 20 minutes and it just isn't fun. I want this server to have story, some life to it. I want it to be genuinely scary and fun to play. I want you to never be able to feel like you have the upper hand over the environment. 

Feel free to pitch ideas about anything you want, or don't want to see. 

Look forward to having you play and hearing your opinion 

• Like 1

The testing starts today, if you still want to be involved sign up and we'll chuck you the details. 

Cheers!