Molotov

Thanks and Goodluck Brodie & G1gabytes!

Good morning all,

Sadly @Brodie H has stepped down as one of our FiveM managers this morning. Brodie leaves us to focus on his personal life and hopefully will return to game with us again when he can.

On behalf of the Senior Management team, I'd like to sincerely thank Brodie for all his work on FiveM and support he has rendered Boss. His contribution to the server has been significant and will be sorely missed. Staff, Development and the Police Force are just some of the areas that he assisted with and I hope the community appreciated everything he did and the time he spent on their behalf whether it was noticed or not. Filling such a role takes a lot of time, effort and is often thankless.

We wish Brodie all the best and hope that he returns to game with us when he is ready. In respect and thanks to all the effort he has rendered the server, we have granted him Platinum Donator status and he is welcome to claim the associated rewards on return to the server.

With his departure a void is left in the leadership of the Police Force, Boss is very much aware of this and will be working to resolve that in the coming days. Further information will be provided as it is worked through. At this stage we are not looking to fill the Manager position he left and this will also be be reviewed in the coming weeks.

Sadly we have also had @gigabytes step down as a Developer for FiveM, we deeply appreciate the work he put into the server and his time. It can be a highly stressful and seemingly thankless job. Thanks for your work G1ga and we wish you all the best as well.

Regards,
Molotov

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

All the best @Brodie H and @gigabytes, thank you for the work you've each put in. Especially all of the unnoticed and thankless work day in day out. You will both be missed and the I think I share my thoughts with the community when I say that we have appreciated what you have done for us. 

Hope to see you both back around these parts soon!  

• Like 1

Huge shout out to @Brodie H, you've taught me many lessons particularly around people management & development and I'll forever continue to use these skills. All the best with everything and I hope to catch you around soon. Look after yourself mate.

Also thanks to @gigabytes for your help in furthering the success of the server with all of the countless hours you have put in to make this place look fantastic. 

Great work guys, you will be missed!

Cam

• Like 1

Massive Congrats to @Brodie H and @gigabytes for all of their accomplishments in their time with the team! Hope to still see you around guys!

gex

• Like 1

Look after yourself guys, thank you for your work!

Thanks, guys for everything you have done, Brosi hope to see you back here one day and G1ga mate you are an absolute legend mate, thanks for all your help on the dealership.

Unfortunately, @AdamDaze has decided to move on as well. The HR group at work were talking about the domino effect just the other day. Thanks for all your work for the server Adam, your efforts have been deeply appreciated and I hope you enjoyed everything the role had to offer.

Regards,
Molotov

Woah! Well thanks @AdamDaze for all your hard work too mate! Catch you around though :)

gex