Barra The World

Goodbye.... for now.

Hey guys

Just want to take the chance to say that I have decided due to my departure from the NSW Police Force that I no longer find the server interesting in my point of view. I'm always a cop RP kind of guy.

Due to this occurring, unfortunately I will have to say farewell to all my friends here at Ozzy Gaming. I'd like to thank everyone for welcoming me into the community as it was my first FiveM community, I've created some great memories and some great friends.

I am hoping to return back into the force but I guess we will have to wait and see on the decision of others....

I hope to keep in touch with all of you, if you can, send me a message on discord and we will keep in touch :)

But for now, it is farewell, stay safe everyone and always remember to have fun.

Best Wishes,

Barra

• Like 1

Its sad to see you go!
Feel free to add in any suggestions for the server in our suggestion forums with things you think might have helped keep you engaged in the server.
Obviously we would love you have you come back and play on Ozzy again, we hope to see you again!