Boss

[Community Poll] Crosshairs

Crosshair Poll  

133 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we enable to crosshair for everyone, not just the Police?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

Simple poll, yes or no - feel free to discuss this in the comments too. Poll will end in 24 Hours

ok so, I don't think cross hairs are realistic as I can't seem to indicate mine for example when I go to pee and I don't want to hit the seat (sorry the shit example) make it so you can buy attachments for the weapons like scopes and iron sight so you are able to modify the weapon. Sorry if my opinion is bad don't roast me X 

• Like 3

I think everyone should have them or no body. Just cops is pretty dumb, but personally I think they should just be removed all together.

• Like 1

No, due to the fact the police have a more difficult task at hand trying to tame 40 hostile civs to there 10 police.

• Like 1

Just now, Bear said:

No, due to the fact the police have a more difficult task at hand trying to tame 40 hostile civs to there 10 police.

Exactly. Its the criminals that complain about Crosshairs. They shouldn't be allowed, except for cops

3 minutes ago, Wafflez said:

I think everyone should have them or no body. Just cops is pretty dumb, but personally I think they should just be removed all together.

... Cops without crosshairs?

*PSC reports increase by 2000%*

I've seen a lot of officers' aim with crosshairs (including yours) and it genuinely scares me to think what no x-hairs would be like... Cops have a lot more liability with their aim, they can't just send hordes of bullets down range.

Edited by J-Dub

1 minute ago, Bear said:

This aswell as police are trained to handle the weaponry

I think everyone shouldn't have them but because of the small about that put a dot on their screen to even out the playing field everyone should, in saying that civs should have access to no lethal weaponry such as tasers.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sexy_Squirrel said:

I think everyone shouldn't have them but because of the small about that put a dot on their screen to even out the playing field everyone should, in saying that civs should have access to no lethal weaponry such as tasers.

Taser would be abused by civilians to no end. Just because the minority exploit through overlays doesn't mean we should just slap a crosshair on everyone to "even the playing field."

Edited by J-Dub

I'd be a vote for no crosshairs at all.

• Like 1

Me thinks anyone saying no to all are the ones using overlay 😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

The only time this plays a role is when civilians are in a shootout with Police (as it is non x-hair versus x-hair). If you want to be able to kill 10 cops then you should be playing GTA Online, not FiveM.

Not to mention that the people who complain about cops having crosshairs are the same people who boast about how many cops they can kill and how bad the Police are at shooting... 🤔

• Like 1

It should be fair for everyone, give civs crosshairs imo. People are using them already just hiding them with bluetack or whatever, though then again civs do more hostile rp, police only use their weapons when required.

On top of the people using overlays / bluetack on their screen and if no one has crosshairs and you get in a gun fight with someone who is using an overlay you're all dead, I think it's just better to give it to all.

Edited by Side
  • Like 1

Either everyone has it or everyone doesn't have it. Can't have half and half. Now please understand the reasoning behind this, ANYONE with a legal gun license should have the exact training that a police officer has, You would not be able to get a gun unless you have that training so this argument "Police have more training" is bull. See this all comes down to your game play, as someone that plays in first person constantly anyone that plays in 3rd person has that advantage over me of being able to sneak up on me or see me from behind a wall, that's my choice of game play though. What this does is regardless of if i am on police or just a civ i have no cross hair i use the iron site of the gun. If everyone is given cross hairs and you don't want them play in first person, if all cross hairs are removed play in first person and use the iron site.

So again, Both have or neither have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LEO's should win most shoot outs, thus, Police should stay with the cross-hair to aid them in doing their job, but Criminals should have to be skillful in weaponry to be able to out-shoot the opposing Officers. If one were to start such illegal activity that it is punished by lethal force, then they should be damaged (taught a lesson). However, if the players conducting this illegal activity gains from this then good for them, they can aim.

With all this said, I am going to have to vote NO to cross-hairs being added for everyone, LEO's are the only ones I think should be able to use them.

Nope, and with the polls so close together it shouldn't be changed. If you enable them you'll piss off half the community, if you leave them as you'll piss off half the community. No need to try and fix something that isn't broken.

I think you should bring back cross hairs for everyone, as this is a "casual" RP and most of the Civs are using some kind of overlay/bluetack anyway. Cops are suppose to be trained with weapons so thats why they kept the cross-hair im assuming. 

If you removed it from cop then a lot of cops would face internal reports which would ruin the "game" for them. Currently the Civs still take out the cops pretty comfortably (probably using overlay) atm. Although I have not witnessed a Bank shoot out in many moons. 

I think either everyone gets a cross hair or no one does make the game fair and everyone on level playing fields

with the cross hairs people just have to download one so most civs would have it would they not?

Absolutely not. Police are trained to use firearms, which would warrant the crosshairs. Buying a firearm licence doesnt qualify as firearms training to me. 

• Like 1

I belive no one should have a cross hair for the reason that it should be apart of police training to learn how to aim and use a gun atm you just get given a gun no training with it I belive 

Also like to say to everyone saying cops should win every gun fight isn't true if criminals out skill cops and kill all the cops and the criminals get away then the cops need to learn from that see what they did wrong and fix it for next time note this is for both sides if criminals die then they should work out what they did wrong and fix it 

More people will use overlay cross-hairs and there will be more tickets and help-desk sits.

If it goes to the No side, but I dont really mind it, I dont really shoot people. I rather use alternative weapons.

Edited by `justin