Grimm352

PC Builds

Hey Everyone 

Just thought I'd start a post to see if there is any pc enthusiasts out their that would like to share their build (pics, parts etc) also to discuss anything tech related or build related ?

I have been building for just over 5 years from basic builds to custom so love discussing builds and tech pc related with people new to it or seasoned like myself,

cheers

I have a 1070 8gb, with a water cooled i5 6600k and 16 gb of ram. Custom built for me, so i'm not too sure on the details of said pieces, but it runs like a beast. :D 
I know the basics, so what's good and what's not. 

Nice mate the 1070 will run 1080p and some 1440p rez like a dream they are a great all round card compared to the new overpriced RTX series.

the i5 is great for gaming as well and the 16gb will future proof you for a very very long time lol.

Basic knowledge is all you need bro to start anything, recommend not getting into building pc's because once you start your money will slowly disappear haha, it gets addicting. 

1070, 16 gig, x99-A MSI motherboard, i7 6800k that I accidently ESDischarged electricity on and it didn't boot up for a month (xd), stock cooler because gamer, 2tb hdd 256 ssd, 60hz 1080p monitor, I don't get good fps on the 56 player servers but on 32 even with a lot of people around I can get 55-65 avg while recording.

Edited by Side

I've got a 1080 :) 16gb of ram a x299 mk2 motherboard and i5-7640x which its base clock is 4ghz and its turbo clock is 4.2ghz

Nice guys Both have very decent Rigs and will last you a little while to come ex specially at 1080p easy.

my system specs are 

I7 9700k , Asus rog x1 hero motherboard, Corsair white led ram 3666mhz ddr4 32gb, Corsair hx 850x white psu, 500gb ssd Samsung, 4tb Hdd, radion v11 gpu, Corsair 680X rgb white case, Corsair white k70 rgb keyboard, Corsair white rgb gaming mouse, Corsair rgb gaming headphones, Corsair gaming rgb headset stand, Corsair white black t2 gaming chair on a 34 inch 1440p ultra wide gaming monitor :) pics will come in the next week after I finish building my new setup ( desk etc ).

20 hours ago, J-Dub said:

Mine

Z5yzgr5.png

But the question is J Dub, can it RGB ;) 

7 hours ago, Grimm352 said:

But the question is J Dub, can it RGB ;) 

That is the question B|

i5 6600k and a GTX 970 with 16GB ram

Edited by Shazular