Papa Bless

Some Cars Are Too Slow For The Price Range

Posted (edited)

The Corvette C7 costs 1.7 million stock but is slower than most cars in the way lower price range, for example, the Boxter. The Boxter is a good car and is equal to what it is irl, but I still reckon the price of the Boxter needs to go up, maybe 1.2 million or somewhere in that range. The Corvette C7 max upgrade which is about 1 million more goes about 260 on the highway which is pretty dog shit for the price. I reckon that every vehicle in the same price range should be about the same speed. Another slow ass car is the Laferrari which also goes 260 max and costs 2.1 million, if you want to max out the Laferrari it will cost about 2 mill more. The Ninja costs 2.2 million and goes 370km on the Highway, which is understandable because in real life the Ninja goes about 400km on the highway full throttle. But I'm not so sure about a Boxter going 310km on the highway? The Laferrari also reaches speeds up to 350km irl, why doesn't the in-game laferrari have that same speed too when the Ninja does? The Audi R8 costs 2.8 million stock and max goes 230?? Like, come on your having a laugh at that point. The conclusion is that some cars are too expensive for how slow they are, and need a buff.

Edited by Papa Bless

Agreed, car prices need to be tweaked to match performance or vise versa.

In my opinion the whole economy is fucked. I would prefer if food was $50 instead of $350 for a piece of bread.

Would be better if cars were more realistic to match prices, for example, a VF SS for 50K.

Not a fan of paying $350,000 for a Honda Civic, a car like a civic should be about $2000-5000.

10 minutes ago, Peeeeep said:

La Ferarri Buff Please

I heard they're now gonna be sold for 11mil 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I'm A Cat said:

I heard they're now gonna be sold for 11mil 

reeally?who says that

Posted (edited)

I have a lot of high-end cars in my garage that mostly go under 250kph, Lafarrari, Aston Martin, M4, Tesla etc etc

I would love to see a buff the speed of some of the modded supercars/hypercars. They might beat the cops but how it should be. 

It's good to pay for cars with real-life money to have it quick but that's pretty much Pay2win.

Edited by `justin

I agree a hypercar/supercar should always be faster than a general patrol car.

The only cop vehicles faster than supercars/hypercars should be high ranking highway patrol units and polair 

Speed isn't everything... It's the same in real life. Just because a car is a million dollars more, doesn't mean it'll be quicker

13 hours ago, Barra The World said:

Agreed, car prices need to be tweaked to match performance or vise versa.

In my opinion the whole economy is fucked. I would prefer if food was $50 instead of $350 for a piece of bread.

Would be better if cars were more realistic to match prices, for example, a VF SS for 50K.

Not a fan of paying $350,000 for a Honda Civic, a car like a civic should be about $2000-5000.

then the whole economy would have to be changed with cheques and stuff

Just like IRL ,the price of a  vehicle doesn’t directly correspond to its maximum speed. In fact some of the most expensive IRL cars 

like classics, are incredibly slow. Factors come into play like cost of manufacturing , quality, quantity. I think the balances are decent at the moment. For example my maloo is quick in a straight line, but handles like a boat. Haha 

Honestly guys, you're not paying for how fast a car goes. What you're paying for is bragging rights. You're paying for the looks. You're paying for the modifications. You dont buy a ferrari in Australia for how fast it goes you buy it because it turns heads and you get to show off your ego and be like yea i own a ferrari...

But you also buy a car for its V12 6.3 litre engine do you not? :P 
Hence why people want it to be fast, which in hindsight makes a lot of sense seeing as it is a monster IRL.

And it is a monster in game too. I honestly wish they woild slow everything down to gtao speeds. Makes more sense

Eh, going 240 with a car like that isn't very 'monstrous'. If they balanced every car in the game to what they should be IRL, and 240 was considered fast, then yes I can understand. But if the P.D has an XR6 G.D car that goes the same speed, it's not very nice on the persons bank account.

Exactly why i think all cars should be balanced to gtao vehicles

i get the comments about sometimes your not paying for speed which is true but IRL half the time you buying a car for whats under the hood alot of the cars mentioned above are super cars or hypecars that are alot faster then they are in game currently i think either the price or speed needs to be looked at for some vechiles 

Yea everything needs to be brought down to GTA V Vehicle speeds. A GTA V Hyper car goes max 240 with upgrades... a HYPERCAR... All these other cars need to be downgraded to slower than that lols.