Jump to content
Zaydan

We're bringing silverback

Recommended Posts

Heyo, the names Silverback but some of yas call me silver. We out here for a good time, live it up, go hard. Amen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in the middle of writing the most ruthless rebuttal to your intro I could think of. But I have decided I don't want to peak too early on the forums, set the bar too high, so I have toned it back to this.

Now I know what disappointment looks like.

I consider this a warm up.

 

Regards,
The person Caldweld loves to hate :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was expecting this.....Not as harsh as I thought so this is a win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Molotov said:

I was in the middle of writing the most ruthless rebuttal to your intro I could think of. But I have decided I don't want to peak too early on the forums, set the bar too high, so I have toned it back to this.

Now I know what disappointment looks like.

I consider this a warm up.

 

Regards,
The person Caldweld loves to hate :)

You are everywhere aren't you Molly 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jack Plissken said:

You are everywhere aren't you Molly 

Being omnipresent is a real drain on the energy levels but the cries of the n00bz make it all better. Besides, I have fun with people for entertainment, you could learn a thing or two based on your recent organised spamfest lol.

When will people learn that talking shit is everything - post count and likes are nothing.

Edited by Molotov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems to keep going over heads that the people that are running these new game servers HAVE NOT COME FROM ALTIS LIFE.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Smith said:
36 minutes ago, The Silverback said:

It seems to keep going over heads that the people that are running these new game servers HAVE NOT COME FROM ALTIS LIFE.

I will remove a developer from Altis life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Silverback said:

I will remove a developer from Altis life

Your part of the problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Smith said:

Your part of the problem.

You are  the problem John. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Silverback said:

You are  the problem John. 

you are the problem you dirty orange juice bandit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.d759d256a050558cff0dc021d07e6870.png

I hope you dont make this many mistakes when you dev 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Silverback said:

image.thumb.png.d759d256a050558cff0dc021d07e6870.png

I hope you dont make this many mistakes when you dev 

I'll have you know I am the definition of mistake
r1w3zNL.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Smith said:

I'll have you know I am the definition of mistake
r1w3zNL.jpg

I was going to say I'd leak a number of your IP for every mistake you make but...I've been told we aren't shifting to a higher IP level until a wee while away now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Silverback said:

I was going to say I'd leak a number of your IP for every mistake you make but...I've been told we aren't shifting to a higher IP level until a wee while away now....

I leak ur nudes if you leak his ip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Silverback said:

I was going to say I'd leak a number of your IP for every mistake you make but...I've been told we aren't shifting to a higher IP level until a wee while away now....

Leak a character from my password for every mistake in the picture. I dare you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Smith said:

Leak a character from my password for every mistake in the picture. I dare you!

*enjin thumbs down*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watch out he will disable dislikes on himself like another certain person.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Silverback said:

image.png.d9cf4f7772fe66652eca9e051d2eda56.png

Sorry, mister boss man. I'll stop replying to your posts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...