Jack Plissken

Cryptic Plissken has Passed away. RIP

It is with great sadness that i can confirm that Josh, known as "Cryptic Plissken" or "Cryptic" has passed away, confirmed by a family member this morning. I thought i should come here and inform those who knew him from back in the Altis and Malden life days of his tragic passing. 

Cryptic liked to joke a lot and was loved by many and we send our condolences to his family and anyone who knew him on Behalf of Shrek Plissken , Nikko Plissken and Mario Plissken. He was a great friend and will be missed.

If Anyone is struggling with depression and are feeling alone PLEASE seek help , reach out to someone and if someone reaches out to you who is struggling please listen and help. If you are thinking of suicide or experiencing a personal Crisis help is available. No one needs to face their problems alone. 13 11 14 is the number for Lifeline Australia.

Unfortunately i do not have my old clips so cannot share some if his best moments so for now this is all i can share , feel free to share any videos or storys below 

RIP Cryptic love you mate.

Here is a playlist of my videos in where Cryptic makes an Apperance

• Sad 11

We love you Josh you were such a good friend to me and everyone else, you have left us all to soon you will be missed by all RIP my brother 🧡

Edited by Shrek Plissken
  • Like 8

Rest In Peace Josh you will be missed by all of us.

Edited by Anonymous
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Rest In Peace Cryptic Plissken.

You were always very fun to play and to Roleplay with in Arma 3.

You will be greatly missed. Farewell.    ; (

Regards,

JJFromTheWest. 

• Like 6

Terrible news, they were very nice guys. I have so many good memories with them. 

RIP Cryptic and Suzaku.

I'll be there Sunday. 

---------------------

"Rose2g": This sunday 7PM AEDT we will be having a memorial for cryptic and suzaku on Ozzy ts (ts3.ozzygaming.com) and in ozzygaming altis life if you want to join that also. I would like to see you there.

• Like 5

When I heard, I really hoped it wasn't true. Cryptic always knew how to exasperate and annoy me, yet made me laugh a half second later. I'll always remember him for his many quirks and his time in helpdesk, despite the powergaming he was a great guy and I'll always remember the long TS chats after a few beers. Two of our number in such a short time, really sucks.

RIP Cryptic and Suzaku.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

If anyone has any funny moments such as video clips photos storys etc please share. 

Also RIP Suzaku.

• Like 2

I didn't know the guy, But nonetheless it is always sad when someone passes so I pass my kindest regards over to this mans friends and family.

• Like 2

Even tho i didn't know cryptic that long as the others i always thought he was a top lad to play with even tho he can get a little wild and get on me nerves he always knew how to turn a sour situation into one hell of shitfest of laughter and banter.

Rest in peace Cryptic.

You will be missed. 

• Like 2

Its one moment that you think is not real.

i have so many good memories with cryptic and its almost not true that he has passed away

• Like 3

Rest in peace Cryptic,

your banter, and the laughs you created will always be missed 

• Like 2

Must admit this has hit home quite a bit, having had experience with road trauma and suicide on a personal level, with those closest to me. Both Cryptic and Suzaku were, and still are very memorable members of the OzzyGaming community. Through thick and thin we all, even I, have had contact with these two in some form or another, like most through good and bad...and have shared many games, and roleplayed moments together, both within Ozzy, and out of it...

Both taken too soon, and for all the wrong reasons...

Was a pleasure to play with you both, and get to know you both on some level or another...

For all those affected, i'm sorry for your loss...It never gets easier having lost someone you cared for, especially good friends...I, like most will always be around for a shoulder to lean on...

R.I.P - you'll never be forgotten, and will always have a spot in our memory here within OzzyGaming, and outside of it...

Edited by Jason D.
typo
  • Like 3

Rest in peace little man, We all have shared some great memories 

There is no hurting, no suffering, and no pain in heaven. While we grieve his physical loss, please be comforted by the fact that he is in a far better place now. 

You will be missed Josh, My condolences go out to his friends and family 

Della Plissken

• Like 2