joe

anyone own a ps4 looking for recommandations

I'm not really a console gamer anymore since the old days even though i always end up buying the console's eventually anyway i don't want to go out there and buy a bunch of random games and hope there good  so besides the exclusives for xbox and ps4 what's your top favorite ps4 game's that's actually worth playing ? 

i own red dead 2 pretty good..
I bought horizon zero dawn its actually a pretty good game
i own fallout 76 (came with the console) never even installed it don't think im going to bother lol..
being a fan of mass effect series mass effect Andromeda is alright i guess..

I don't have a preferred console type of game i like to play, i play anything that's actually good

(as much as i love FIVEM!!! and the server!!!  and play it almost everyday!!,  every now and then at night i decide to chill in bed and be a console peasant for the night i got the xbox one and the ps4 hooked up right next to the bed for nights i feel like being #lazy)

anyway if anyone actually plays consoles theses days and has some recommendations id love to hear them..

The Last of Us - highly recommend - the second one I think comes out this year
Uncharted series isn't half bad either
Tomb Raider series
Assassin's Creed's are always my favorite

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Isa_Fisher said:

Tomb Raider series

+1

Perhaps also the new Red Dead Redemption? I've heard some good things about it but haven't played it myself.

10 hours ago, Isa_Fisher said:

Tomb Raider series

Yea i played the uncharted series on the ps3!! wasn't to bad actually pretty solid series haven't played the newest one yet though

as for tomb raider i keep seeing people recommend it ill have to check it out for sure..

as for assassin creed series i use to love it back in the day now the new ones feel more like "This is sparta" then an assassin but  i suppose ill give the new one a shot..

1 hour ago, J-Dub said:

+1

Perhaps also the new Red Dead Redemption? I've heard some good things about it but haven't played it myself.

read dead 2 is pretty solid i got it with the play station 10/10 good story good game play and overall a pretty ducking decent game.. sadly for online i don't have much faith in that haha..

so far i bought/own 

zero dawn (alloy)
over watch (don't play it)
read dead 2
76 fallout (don't play it matter of fact never even installed it)
mass effect (not to bad)

i know the new ace combat 7 coming out soon (if anyone a fan) i wonder if the new one going to be any good..

deffs gonna have to check out tomb raider..

I'd recommend Spider-man for the PS4 just got it for Christmas and I've already 100% completed it, definitely worth the money.