Jamisonlaw

Need some more Character Switch Points

I think they're needs to be a Character Switch Point in Paleto and maybe another in Sandy or the City. It is just annoying having to drive all the way to the airport. It would be cool to keep some more roleplay in Paleto or Sandy. 

I also think you need to be able to create a 3rd Character. Just an Idea because I want to be able to have a criminal character, and ems character and maybe a journalist or just a casual Civ character. 

Just some ideas I have gathered over the last couple days

Thanks

Jamisonlaw

I know that a similar suggestion for hospital respawns has also been suggested here https://www.ozzygaming.com.au/topic/2499-hospital-respawns/

I think I've seen somewhere else, either on Discord or forums about others suggesting character modification points too. 

+1 to having at least two character modification points, Airport is great, but also another on opposite side of the map too perhaps?

+1 for three characters. Prior to 2.0 they had three characters which was great if you wanted a criminal/civ and then some others for jobs etc. It would be great to have that feature back but if they've changed it to two, there's probably some decent reasoning behind it.

+1 us paleto boys really strugglin out here. Even at the sandy airfield would be fine, just an extreme hassle having to go through the speed cameras and all the way to the opposite side of the map

+1 For another switch point.

-1 For a third character. Having two separate banks on two separate characters is hard enough to implement, let alone a third character.

• Like 1

+1 another character switching point is needed up north! 👌🏼

• Like 1