Boss

Job Levels

fFZkM8C.png

Merry Christmas Gamers!

On 2.0.0 Launch, we decided to do something a bit different with jobs. At this point in time, there are currently two jobs that allow level progression. Landscaping and Trucking. The aim here is to steer all of our jobs away from the mundane type jobs. At some point, we will create high scores for all jobs that take advantage of the leveling system for those of you who are competitive. Additionally, once the leveling system is in a more perfected state, we will be looking at holding competitions for the most levels gained over a week, or something similar to this.

The main aim with the job update is to reward players for the time spent on these jobs, and offer some basic progression. As it currently stands, both Landscaping, and Trucking will provide you with more money with each level you unlock. Furthermore, with every new level unlocked, you will gain a new vehicle. This is relatively insignificant for Landscaping. However, if you are a Trucker, this can be incredibly handy as you can unlock larger and faster trucks... Oh yeah, and some addon trucks that are not available for sale.

Let's talk numbers. Attached below is a couple of handy tables that should help you in deciding if these jobs are worth it or not.

Landscaping Information

LandscapingJobStats.thumb.png.6d65a24e1fbc2f34a46f92fb30305eba.png 

Trucking Information

TruckingJobStats.thumb.png.8909a5fd5926bd731d4780b72030a87e.png

Which job should we make next? Leave some suggestions. If you come across any bugs, or have any suggestions as to how we can do this better, let us know, we're all ears.

Add more destinations for the truck job, Also wondering if we can have the option of using our own trucks with the possibility of increasing the earning because of the use of your own trucks.

Edited by IronWolf1986

I was wondering if you can make a Trailer respawn circle as well, so we can choose what trailer we want to respawn

Is this currently working? I have driven trucks to level 2 and never once been paid. I receive $1,000 every so often whether working or not but nothing else. I receive the same $1,000 even if I change jobs to landscaping, mining or wine making. I did get paid for wine making and mining at the end of the delivery but even so I still received my $1,000 every so often like clockwork. Cheers. B|

Edited by Darkauto

On 1/11/2019 at 11:33 PM, Darkauto said:

Is this currently working? I have driven trucks to level 2 and never once been paid. I receive $1,000 every so often whether working or not but nothing else. I receive the same $1,000 even if I change jobs to landscaping, mining or wine making. I did get paid for wine making and mining at the end of the delivery but even so I still received my $1,000 every so often like clockwork. Cheers. B|

You get paid whenever you complete a delivery or landscaping job.

Hey Mate,

Hoping we could look at some other ways to make dirty cash rather than just drugs. 

Hoping for something like a Chopshop where you can take civilian cars (NPC Cars) and have locations to chopshop them or even allow mechanics to purchase cars to chopshop (for more profit).

This could be a job which could be done when theres low server population as well if there were different marked locations to chop shop the cars.

• Like 3

I've been doing landscaping and each job at level 1 has been paying $400 instead of $500. Is this a bug or was there an update?

13 hours ago, Idris (Hombre) said:

I've been doing landscaping and each job at level 1 has been paying $400 instead of $500. Is this a bug or was there an update?

I believe there was an update, the price of drugs went up and the legal jobs went down.

• Like 1

Can we please get an updated table?

can we please get an updated table? and maybe change level 10 to something more realistic. 10,000 exp is a solid 350 hours of landscaping... and all you get from getting there from 9-10 is an extra $250 per job... like cmon... those that choose to be good law abiding citizens, shouldn't cop the shit end of the stick.

Current Pay Rate for Landscaper

level 0 = 200

level 1 = 400

level 2 = 600

level 3 = 800

level 4 = 1200

level 5 = 1400

Level 6 = 1800

Level 7 = 2400

when i get level 8 i will add it. same for 9 and 10 i if i ever get there :D EXP is still the same.

Edited by Moo
grammar/info