Barra The World

Favourite Music and Artists?

Thought I'd create a thread on a common interest we all have... Music!!

What type of music do you guys listen to? Which artists too?

I have a mutual love for rap and rock.

Favourite rock bands are Nirvana, System of a Down, love myself some Green Day too.

Rap I have a few favourites. 21 Savage, Travis Scott and Migos just to name a few...

Hope to hear from you guys soon! :D

Few of my favourite tunes:

21 Savage, 7 Minute Freestyle:

Travis Scott ft. The Weeknd- Wonderful

Nirvana- All Apologies

I listen to anything and everything really. I love my country music though (feeling the look of judgement)

• Like 1

my tastes are similar to your pal. Old rap such as Tupac, biggie, nas. New school like uzi, Travis Scott, slump god, j cole ect. Rock I’m a big Metallica fan, dream theatre, slip knot, korn, rage against ect also fw house artist Calvin Harris, tchami, tiesto, Swedish house mafia to name a few. Even reggae as well. Pays to be diverse with music. Makes you a better artist.

• Like 1

I Love Rap Old School & New School,i listen to pop,R&B and EDM,Russ Took The L tho

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mob said:

I Love Rap Old School & New School,i listen to pop,R&B and EDM,Russ Took The L tho

Russ took an L. And Vic Mensa ahah

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, R3KM GOD said:

my tastes are similar to your pal. Old rap such as Tupac, biggie, nas. New school like uzi, Travis Scott, slump god, j cole ect. Rock I’m a big Metallica fan, dream theatre, slip knot, korn, rage against ect also fw house artist Calvin Harris, tchami, tiesto, Swedish house mafia to name a few. Even reggae as well. Pays to be diverse with music. Makes you a better artist.

Love your tastes mate, love myself SHM, CH and Tiesto too, especially on a Saturday Night just before heading out ;) 

I also agree with you, it helps to be diverse with music, that's what makes the top artists.