OzzyGaming Altis Life has been released! Jump on and try it out! Police & EMS are recruiting - Police Whitelisting ApplicationsEMS Whitelisting Applications. Please make sure you are up to date with the Server Rules.

Rose2g

The future of OzzyGaming ArmA Servers

Hello all,

With the recent decrease in players on the Altis Life server, it has been decided that the server will be shut down and we pursue a different ArmA server. We thank all the players who stuck around as long as they did, but it has unfortunately come to an end and will unlikely be coming back. We have decided to move towards an Exile server for the current time and will have it up and running soon enough for everyone to play. There will be announcements further to come about Exile.

Again, thank you to all the players who stuck around for as long as they did. 

• Sad 2

I would like to thank the devs @John Smith and @Nano(Before he left)For the hard work and dedication to the server 

Would also that to thanks @Rose2g and @Grumpy For the work to try and revive the server

I can't wait for the exile server to come out.

• Like 1

COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Sad 1

It is likely at this point that this will be the end of OzzyGaming Altis Life.

It has had a great run over it's ~4 year life and was the most popular RP server in the region for quite a long time. It was never going to last forever and I can at least stil remember it as a fun experience rather than playing for months and months with 2 other players on. 

Obviously during our FiveM start-up it was decided to shut down Altis Life, with population dying at the time and plans for a framework update to make our server more competitive. While there was a lot of updates done on the server, it didn't really prove popular with the population again slowing down after the initial hype. I think it's best at this point to just say, Altis Life is done. There are plenty of other Altis Life servers in the region, some such as StrayaGaming which we affiliate with. If you really have an Altis Life itch, that's probably your best bet. With that said, we are still a community with mainly Arma players and we don't plan to cut our ties with the great game.

The executive team as well with many of the Altis staff are very keen to get an Exile server up and running ASAP. Exile is a similar game mode to DayZ and features zombies, base building, AI missions, looting, PVP and will be based on the Tanoa map. I have personally played it a lot and find it to be really fun. 

We do have plans for other Arma 3 game modes in the future, however we will first be focussed on getting the Exile server up and running well before we start spreading ourselves thin on other projects.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2