The Silverback

Altis Server Management Update

G'day OzzyGamers, 

After a very long process consulting with the staff team and interviewing our final short list, we have finally chosen our Altis Managers. I would like to congratulate both @Grumpy and @Rose2g on becoming our Altis Managers. I would also like to thank all those who put up their hands for this role, this decision was not made lightly and was made thanks to the direct input of the current staff team. 

As you will most likely know, these two have been members in the OzzyGaming community for a long time and have a history of stepping up to the plate when needed. They have a big job ahead of them, and I trust we can do our best to welcome them to the role and assist them to create the more combat orientated server our Arma community has voted on. 

As we now have two dedicated Managers for the Altis server, all Altis Life related queries that need to be escalated above admin are to be directed to either Grumpy or Rose. 

Again, a big thank you to both Grumpy and Rose for stepping up! Exciting things to come...

• Like 1