----------------------
Plaintiff Name
Sean Law
----------------------
Defendant Name
NSWPD/D3-01 Jackson Main
----------------------
Claim

Appealing charges on 19/02/2021. These charges include robbing a bank, and accessory to murder.
Appealing the strike handed on my CaraCara.
Compensation for the charges placed.

Series of events:
I was pulling up to work at benny's, As I arrive I saw police activity there. I was talking to police officer saying I work here and what is going on here. He then tell me I need to leave so I get in my vehicle and I said ok. As I got back in my vehicle. Officer asked me what my name was. I told him Sean and he then proceed to ask if it was Sean Law. I told him yes and he then tells me to put my hands up which I complied with. They cuffed me and detained. I was there for about 5-10mins I lost time then they told me someone wants to speak to me. It is not lawful to detain someone while there is another situation going on. My life is danger by leaving me cuffed at a crime scene I was not involve with. Jackson Main came to me after and said I am being detain for making threats on twitter. Which is freedom of speech and also he told me my car was involve in robbery and I told him my vehicles have been stolen. He then ask me why my vehicle is not reported stolen. He then told me my vehicle was going to be strike for an issue I was not involved in and accused me of bank robbery with no evidence and told me I am breaching my probation. 

Supporting material:
Below are the evidence from my dash cam, police body cam and also benny's surveillance cams.

----------------------
Do you confirm all information provided is the truth to the best of your knowledge?
Yes

Edited by KnowledgeLaw
lawyer