Molotov

Welcome back Boss!

Greetings everyone,

It is with great pleasure that I can announce @Boss has returned to the servers staff team - granted he never truly left but that is beside the point.

Boss returns to us as an Executive to look after all our servers and services. Please note that he is not a FiveM Manager and all related FiveM issues should be passed through the FiveM staff first - the FiveM managers will escalate issues to the Executive team directly. Just one of the realities of such a large server, the Execs are currently being bombarded by many issues that our support staff can easily deal with and we want to play games too sometimes!

Boss has been supporting the server from the background with development efforts and will continue to do so but please do not contact him directly about such things as we have a large staff team to spread the load - we don't want anyone getting burnt out (again) from all the work being dumped on their doorstep.

I'm sure everyone will join me in thanking Boss for his return and looking forward to his continued support for the server!

Regards,
Molotov
On behalf of the Executive team.

• Like 3

Welcome back Boss! Thanks for sticking around :D