• Announcements

• Zaydan

Why does my post need to be approved?   02/24/2018

As part of an improved spam prevention method, a new member's first 3 posts will need to be approved by a moderator. After 3 posts, you are automatically moved to normal member status where you can post freely. We feel this is a better approach rather than forcing new member to apply and wait to join the website and will also boost forum involvement.
Pedro lopez

Ozzy FiveM Guide book

The game is extremely fun (in my opinion) and FiveM has a lot of frequent players, however i have noticed its quite hard to try and understand the game and how to do certain things. I had a look on the FiveM forums to see if there was a guide but to my luck i could not find anything.

If we can possibly have a guide created to show new players (such as myself) how to play the game i would be more likely to play the game once understood. 

Or if there is a guide please link it into the comments and use this post for new players to have a look at and have a better start at the game. 

Pedro Lopez  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure we can put something together. If anyone is interested in helping, please let me know.