• Announcements

• Zaydan

Why does my post need to be approved?   02/24/2018

As part of an improved spam prevention method, a new member's first 3 posts will need to be approved by a moderator. After 3 posts, you are automatically moved to normal member status where you can post freely. We feel this is a better approach rather than forcing new member to apply and wait to join the website and will also boost forum involvement.

IRL requirments

By this i mean make it so that you have to work for your money, i know there are alot of servers that have this including some of the major ones. You could implement a food and water system like what we had in Arma where you have to eat and drink to stay alive and have the possibility to buy houses/apartments and cars so that you cant spawn in ones and store them

Ho Ole.

Currently, we have not implemented a food/water system, however, we can definitely add this if enough people want it.

Regarding money making and buying apartments/cars, this is already a feature we have implemented. You can make money by obtaining a job from the job centre. You can also do illegal activities which will give you dirty money as a reward, you will then be required to launder the dirty money before it is usable. You are able to buy multiple apartments/houses spread across the main city. You can also buy storable cars from the car dealership.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Edited by Boss

Sweet, i look forward to playing it, but im now a ho, dam