Date: 03/05/2018

Name of Contact: Bartoss

Position: Owner

Company: Bartoss Mechanics

Address: 2983 Avery Ave

Los Santos, San Andreas, 2019

Dear Bartoss;

Greetings!

I am interested in applying for a position as a member of your organization, as stated in the ad your company posted.

I have a Customer Service degree from San Andreas University. I also have background working in a Mechanic company as a Mechanic. My ability to gather parts and more customers, on top of my experience in this industry, makes me a positive contribution to your team.

To have a more in-depth look at my abilities, I also attached a copy of my update resume for your perusal. Please feel free to contact me regarding this opportunity. My contact details are stated above. I am usually available from 5-11 NZ time.

Thank you for the opportunity, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Ezekiel Bell

Informal Approach

Well Hello, my name is Ezekiel Bell and i have been in the community for about 5 days now. I've had the chance to become a police officer and I didn’t really like the system so i have recently resigned from that job and I am now looking for a new job. I was a mechanic before I was a policeman, so I am very knowledgeable of a mechanic. I know your may not be hiring but I hope to hear back from you soon.

Edited by Ezekiel

Resigned from police or blacklisted lol.