Ryan King

Rust Server Release

G'day OzzyGamers.

As you may have seen by now, we have just launched an OzzyGaming Rust server. The server is a 2x gather server, with a variety of plugins to improve the game for many of you. If you want to see a different server, for example, a vanilla, or a gathering rate with vanilla, please let us know and we may facilitate this at some point in the future.

Server Information

The server can be accessed in-game, via the IP:  103.193.80.125:28015, or by searching for "OzzyGaming". We will be looking for a Manager, Admins & Support Staff for the rust server, though this will come in due time. Applications will open soon, and once you have some time played on the server, if you wish the help out, you can submit an application. Donations for the server are setup and will be applied automatically. You can donate if you wish at www.ozzygaming.com.au/donate

Server Plugins

The server is running over 40 plugins, though here are just some of the most useful ones for our players:

• Clans Reborn
  • Auto Doors
  • Better Chat
  • BGrade (Donors Only)
  • Kits
  • Instant Crafting
  • Friends
  • Friendly Fire
  • No Decay
  • No Escape
  • Teleportation
  • Quick Smelting
  • Warps
  • Quick Sorting

And many more.

Bugs & Permission Issues

There are a lot of plugins, and thus lots of things to test, and lots of permissions to implement. If we missed a bug, or you can't do something you should be able to do, please message me on discord, or reply to this thread with the issue, and I'll try to get it resolved as soon as possible.

• Like 1

i will organise a group.

The AI seem to stand in one  spot, this did occur in Rust a few months ago but thought it was patched. Just inquiring if this is due to the Plugins. 

Nah pretty sure its an option you can turn them off and on for moving and shooting same with animals :)

58 minutes ago, Pedro lopez said:

The AI seem to stand in one  spot, this did occur in Rust a few months ago but thought it was patched. Just inquiring if this is due to the Plugins. 

Its because the navmesh is disabled to stop the CPU from dying on startup. I can turn it on if its something you want to see on, just let me know. Some people prefer it on, some prefer it off.

22 hours ago, Ryan King said:

Its because the navmesh is disabled to stop the CPU from dying on startup. I can turn it on if its something you want to see on, just let me know. Some people prefer it on, some prefer it off.

I just find it quite easy to kill the AI, and since they drop items when you kill them it seems like easy loot, its not a major impact on the game but just seems like a waste to have to craft certain items if you can get them easily by stabbing an AI.

The blue scientists have aimbot and there op so i mean if there off its easy life if its on there pre hard to kill 

Well is there a way to turn on the Wildlife so they can move around and have the scientists off then i would enjoy that. 

Yeah same would be pretty fun